Since there isn’t anything on tv tonight.. I’m watching Napoleon Dynamite on tv. I’ve watched this movie a few times.. its so stupid-funny.. I just laugh every time. So, I decided to compile a list of things that can be learned from Napoleon.
1. The “fun pack” of chips really is expensive.
2. People should never name their kids Napoleon or Rico
3. 80’s music stands the test of time..
4. Side Ponytails, Girboud Jeans and Moon Boots were all bad fashion choices.
5. People in this world really say “Oh My Heck” Its true.. they do. And if its really bad, they replace the Heck with Crap.
6. Pedro is cool (well, sorta.. )
7. If you can, definitely.. dance in your moon boots in front of your whole school (or wherever) because if you really want to make a name for yourself, no one would ever forget you..