I wasn’t tagged by Marie.. but I can’t think of anything to blog about an maybe this will spur me into action!! If not.. at least you will have some nonsense knowledge about me.
1. In the mornings when my family leaves I blast the music.. usually some song that I would be embarrassed to be caught listening to. Today’s selection was Ice Ice Baby brought to me by Vanilla Ice. Yep, it was loud, and if the UPS Man or a neighbor would have come to the door I’d have been embarrassed! But, it starts my day off in a good way.. and on the weekends, I have a hard time getting off my butt and getting around!
2. Before I leave the house, the living room HAS to be straightened. Even if I’m just going to the post office. I mean, who cares??? Is a robber gonna come in and think “wow, it’s sure tidy in here?” I seriously doubt it.
3. In every house we live in, certain things always go in the same spot; The apple cookie jar full of peppermints always is on top of the fridge, the cut glass jar full of dum dum sucker’s- always on a the end table close to where my hubs sits (that is till the other day when my neighbor’s little one broke it..) And it seems, there has to be mints and dum dum sucker’s in my house at all times.
4. I’m a compulsive paper stacker. It goes along with the ADD that I’ve self diagnosed. I’ve taken every quiz that is out there, and I have it.. I know I do.. its the darn doctors that think I’m just a little wacky! There are stacks of papers in every room of my house.. well, maybe not the bathrooms or the laundry room..
5. I seek out ways to get other people’s attention. Like, say.. I see the Commanding Officer of the base running through our neighborhood, and that is the exact moment I have to go out and water my flowers.. just so she’ll notice~ Yep, I do that.. I know, it’s sick, you don’t have to tell me..
6. And finally.. I can’t wait to move back to my hometown that I swore I would never live in again when I left 20 years ago~!
See.. everyone has quirks.. so, now instead of tagging everyone.. leave me a comment with one of your un-important things.. AND Have a Super Weekend!