This is a fun tag that I found on The Peterson’s Go Public.. You have to answer the following questions, but you can only do it with Google images–none of your own photos–not even when it asks for a picture of you.
Here I go:::
1. My favorite Song: Chains of Love, by Erasure.. it has always been my favorite song.. well, since it came out when I was in High School!!
I also have another one.. Summertime by Kenny Chesney. My WHOLE little family knows all of the words to this one!! EVEN HUBS!
2. my favorite author: Debbie Macomber. She even lives in Port Orchard, WA. I used to live there!!! Who knows, maybe we were neighbors??
3. My favorite Dessert: Brownies.. in ALL of their chocolaty gooeyness.. yum!
4. Where I live: Whidbey (Windy) Island, WA
5. My Job: Mom (sure I am)
6. My Favorite Color: RED!!! I LOVE RED!!!
7. Favorite Animal: I Love me Some ESKIE KISSES!! Little white balls of fluff who love their Momma!!!
8. My Bad Habit: Its genetic.. my Mom does it too..
9. Favorite Food: Real Pizza.. made in a brick oven.. Remember, I lived in Naples, Italy for 3 years.. where pizza was invented… I’m REALLY picky about my pizza!! Actually ALL Italian food.. No Olive Garden for this girl!!!
10. Favorite Hobby: Not literally.. but if there is something great on the side of the road.. its MINE!
11. My picture:
I can’t find a Cara Picture that looks like me.. this is the closest I’ve found.. lol!! There is a Cara that seems to take up the first few pictures.. Here she is: And for Halloween.. Again.. NOT ME!! I wish I had that body.. unfortunately, I look more like the cartoon!!
This is an open tag.. try it if you like, it’s fun!!!