Can you tell I’m home, my house is clean, my kids are gone.. and I’ve read my last library book? In other words.. I’m bored!
1. I’m 37 years old
2. Next year I will have my 20 year High School Reunion
3. I graduated in 1989
4. I got married when I was 21
5. He is in the US Navy
6. He was an E-2 when we met
7. He is now a Chief
8. We’ve been together for 17 years
9. We’ve been married for 15
10. I Love him more now than I did the day I married him
11. We’ve probably only lived together 12 of the 15 years that we’ve been married.
12.I had my first child when I was 22
13. His Name is Jordan
14. He was born in Italy
15. We lived there for 3 years
16. I want to live there again!
17. I had my 2nd child when I was 26
18. Her name is Alissa
19. She was born in Illinois
20. She wishes she was born in Italy too
21. I didn’t like Illinois as much as Italy
22. We lived there for 5 years
23. I moved back home when I was 30, Jimmy was headed out on deployment, so the kids and I went home.
24. I was in my Mother’s basement on Sept. 11, and happy to be there.
25. My husband was on an Aircraft Carrier in the Persian Gulf on Sept. 11
27. We moved to Washington State when I was 31
28. We moved back here when I was 36
29. We lived in Colorado in between
30. I Loved living in Colorado
31. I didn’t think we’d ever live here again!
32. I have 2 American Eskimo Dogs
33. We used to do Rescue, and had up to 5 dogs living with us at one time
34. I would have 5 dogs if I could, or more
35. I Love to Cook
36. I would love to own a Diner someday
37. I love to sew and craft also
38. I love to make my house more like home
39. I need to be more organized
40. I envy people on this base who have new housing (its big)
41. But I love my house because it has a fireplace
42. I love looking out my window and seeing Bald Eagles flying over
43. I have 40 or more Seagulls who love my backyard at any given time.. and they are NOISY
44. I have blonde hair, and its not my natural hair color
45. I have blonde hair so I don’t have grey hair
46. I Love being a Navy wife, although I’m ready for retirement
47. I miss having my own identity sometimes
48. I like to be alone, but I’m extremely social too
49. I drive a Ford Explorer, I wish I drove a 2 seater!
50. I love a good movie or book
51. Last month I read 3 500+ page books in one weekend
52. I wish I used my time better, see # 51
53. I’d rather have salty food than sweet
54. I screen my phone calls
55. I don’t like raw tomatoes
56. I love to shop.. and live somewhere that the shopping is pathetic
57. I was a lifeguard in High School
58. I’m terrified of drowning
59. I love to lay in bed on Sundays and watch the Food Network
60. I hate gloomy days, and I live somewhere that its gloomy a lot
61. I’d love to have a house by the beach (Hawaii) and one in the mountains (Wyoming)
62. I love to drive, and listen to 80’s music really loud! Much to the annoyance of my kids
63. I love the Wyoming Cowboys
64. I love coffee, and probably drink too much of it (especially on Sunday mornings!!)
65. Right outside my window, at this moment, there are two Eagles perched on a tree and the Electrical Pole.
67. I hate when my camera battery is dead
68. My favorite book as a child was “Ann Likes Red”
69. My favorite color is Red
70. I Love the snow
71.I’d rather be at home than anywhere else
72. I refuse to be anywhere but home on Christmas Morning
73. I love being a Stay at Home Mom..
74. I wish I had a better idea what I want to be when I grow up
75. I want to move back to my Hometown when Hubs retires from the Navy
76. I love that Hubs wants that too
78. I have the house we will live in already decorated in my head
79. Hubs wants to get two Bulldogs when he retires, and I’m okay with that
80. I have awesome kids
81. Sometimes I feel like I don’t do enough for them
82. I get overwhelmed very easily
83. I’m constantly on a diet of some kind
84. I would drink Diet Coke all day and not eat if I could
85. My best friend is Carmen
86. She is the Mother that I want to be
87. We met at our daughter’s ballet class, and have been friends for 5 years
88. We hardly have a thing in common
89. I’m running out of things~ Are you even reading still??
90. I wish we lived closer to family
91. I watch too much tv
92. I’m totally craving a Sonic Foot Long Chili Cheesedog and a BIG ICY Diet Coke
93. I cuss like a Sailor.. (I need to stop that!)
94. I would have another baby, even though my kids are big
95. I’d rather go to a movie theater than watch at home.. even though we hardly ever do
96. I love seafood
97. I love to vacuum- I know, its weird.. but its an instant gratification thing.. See #98!
98. I think I have ADD
99. I don’t want to be rich, but be able to afford to enjoy life without worries
100. I’m happy I’m done!